Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Last Hurrah

We visited Boston for Valentine's Day weekend as a last hurrah before Sparky comes home. After 10 weeks of waiting for the final signature from PGN, we are ready NOW. But since the PGN final signature can take anywhere from 4 weeks to untold months (6, 8, argh!) . . . 10 weeks of waiting isn't so bad . . . but now would still be good. In the meantime, we had a wonderful time seeing dear friends. And to help pass the time, Clare threw us a surprise shower!

We are so lucky.


mmmmmm, cake.


Ok, not a great picture, but we are so bad at remembering to take pictures that this is the only one of us on our trip.


Clare, my amazing friend. Her husband Joe and I with dueling cameras. Their adorable daughter Caroline had to nap after playing HARD with big girl Anna.


Anna, with parents Julie and Zoh in the background.



Charlotte, who I love for loving me when I worry (out loud and inappropriately) about death.


More cake and Sparky decorations!

No comments: