"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER"
So, Colleen and Jacquie and I have been in the sad bunny club since December, waiting for our signatures from PGN. And Jacquie has gone ahead and decided to start a new club: The Happy Bunnies Club. She is President, by fact of having GOTTEN OUT OF PGN! So now, Colleen and I wait to see who gets to be Vice-President, and who gets to be Treasurer. (The treasurer's job will be to use the club funds to buy us all Mojitos by the pool at the Mariott in Guatemala City when we go get our darlings).
So, several of you are aware of how grouchy and ungenerous I have been feeling lately. Jacquie was so wonderful, and sent Colleen and I an email to let us know before she posted to the list (where we met). I felt so grateful to her for her thoughtfulness. I am excited for her. And I also had feeling of: "Oh, wow. This can really happen."
Wow. Wow . . . Wow.
(i do want to be a member of the happy bunny club)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey there,
Just want you to know we're thinking of you and waiting with you. Daniel can't wait to introduce Sparky to her first Starbucks cinnamon twist.
Love,
Lori
It is coming...I feel it!!! I want you out to make room for me to enter PGN! I keep sending good vibes your way...megan
That was always my dad's favorite saying.
I will definitely wish you 2 out of PGN!
Post a Comment