I read in one of the baby books that an Olympic athlete decided to copy every move a baby made. After an hour, the Olympian was exhausted and had such deep muscle fatigue he needed to stop. The baby wriggled on. Peggy, Tom, and I decided to engage in a little Alice aerobics. Oh. my. word. Take away the fact that we are completely inflexible, we still couldn't keep up! Peggy and I tried to think of when we started to lose "it" and decided it was a combination of the teenage years and growing too tall to do cartwheels in the living room anymore while listening to Saturday Night Fever, Grease, and Thriller on the 8 track/record player.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Backlog 3
I read in one of the baby books that an Olympic athlete decided to copy every move a baby made. After an hour, the Olympian was exhausted and had such deep muscle fatigue he needed to stop. The baby wriggled on. Peggy, Tom, and I decided to engage in a little Alice aerobics. Oh. my. word. Take away the fact that we are completely inflexible, we still couldn't keep up! Peggy and I tried to think of when we started to lose "it" and decided it was a combination of the teenage years and growing too tall to do cartwheels in the living room anymore while listening to Saturday Night Fever, Grease, and Thriller on the 8 track/record player.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment