Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dancing and Driving



Alice loves to put stickers on her mouth, following the letter of the law (no stickers IN the mouth) if not the spirit of the law. There is a painfully long shot of the empty hallway as I can never find the time to edit these things. I include this video for the dancing spin at the beginning, and the dancing wiggling smiles at the end. Note: during the hallway sequence, the cinematographer has lain down upon the floor. The film ends with the subject coming and sitting rather vehemently upon said cinematographer.



I have tried so hard to get Alice spinning on video, with little luck. Here is a nice video of Tom spinning, a typical conversation about dinner options, documentation of Alice's current fascination with drain spouts, and a great big smile when she shuts the door on Mama.



She talks!

No comments: