I am never able to capture the joy in Alice's face when we reunite with Dada. It is always a very special moment, and I feel privileged to witness their delight in rediscovering each other.
I just had to go to the beach one last time, even though it was 30 degrees out! Curtis was game to go with us.
On one of our last days, we went to the secret beach at Picnic Island with Curtis.
I love it when we get to take these photos, lately every couple of years. Last time Tom had already taken baby Alice home to sleep. This time, Tom as in Hosuton. One of these days we will all be in the picture.
Krista and Co. were in town so Rick and Mary Frances had everyone over. The kids brought Alice a favorite game they used to play with, in fct, they have been incredibly generous in giving Alice their toys. I asked them to play the game to show Alice, since she is less of a sitting game kind of kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment