Friday, August 13, 2010

MOA

Alice decided to play "mortgage" this morning. Tom had printed paperwork for me to sign before getting ready for work. This game involved paperwork and an interview:

Mortgage Officer Alice (MOA): (Brings me paperwork Tom printed out for me to sign) Go sit on the futon. Do you have your paper?
Me: Yes. (Starts to sign actual paperwork with a pen I picked up)
MOA: NO!!!!! I have a marker!!!
Me: Thanks. (Surreptitiously signs and hides real paper, hands MOA the instruction page).
MOA: (Taking notes on paper; Tom meantime has entered the bathroom; MOA stops writing and looks up) Is that your husband in the bathroom peeing with his penis?
Me: Yes.
MOA nods and fills out forms.
MOA: What is his name?
Me: Thomas Holmes McNeely
MOA: Yes, I've met him before. What are your kitties names?
Me: Jake McNeely McGrath and Gabe McNeely McGrath
MOA: Ok, good. I need you to feed them lots of food and give them lots of kisses.
Me: I can do that.
MOA: Ok, that will be $7

No comments: