Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sling

Apparently one of Alice's school friends has her arm in a sling. We never know if these stories are real or imagined, as Alice's imaginary children Boca and Cinco often makes appearances halfway thru the narrative. This play has been so realistic though, with nary a mention of Boca's arm also being broken that I suspect something has happened and hope the child fares well soon.

Here is Alice with her arm in a sling, in solidarity.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Julie P said...

Yes Xala (Not the right spelling I am sure) Shayla has a sling - she "broke" her arm falling off the monkey bars on Thursday diring JK. I say "broke as that is not confirmed by an adult its what my daughter reported. But I saw X on Thursday right after it happened and again on Friday and there was indeed a sling.