She is so cute!! What expressive eyes! I am one of Jennifer's other clients and she sent me your blog...I thought I would introduce myself rather than just lurking to check your progress! :) Hoping for a sooner than March 15th out for you! We just went to meet our little man last week...so hard to leave!
Where are you in the process? We have been in PGN 11 weeks now. Aargh! I know she is fine, but she is starting to light up to the world, and I would love to be a part of it.
I know what you mean about them lighting up the world! We are further behind...waiting to get preapproval to get into PGN...maybe I can get in soon and push you out the other side!
You can see my little guy on our blog and stalk me! www.journeytomason.blogspot.com
Cheryl, Great blog, and she is just precious. Waiting is sooooo hard, and the not knowing is what really tortured me. BUt just keep in mind that Palmetto is one of the best out there. They really are looking out for your case, and doing everything they can to get that sweet baby home. Hang in there!!!! I will be praying for your out. Nikki
4 comments:
She is so cute!! What expressive eyes! I am one of Jennifer's other clients and she sent me your blog...I thought I would introduce myself rather than just lurking to check your progress! :) Hoping for a sooner than March 15th out for you! We just went to meet our little man last week...so hard to leave!
Hi Megan!
Where are you in the process? We have been in PGN 11 weeks now. Aargh! I know she is fine, but she is starting to light up to the world, and I would love to be a part of it.
Soon enough, I suppose.
Thanks for writing,
Cheers,
cm
Hi!
I know what you mean about them lighting up the world! We are further behind...waiting to get preapproval to get into PGN...maybe I can get in soon and push you out the other side!
You can see my little guy on our blog and stalk me! www.journeytomason.blogspot.com
Best, Megan
Cheryl,
Great blog, and she is just precious. Waiting is sooooo hard, and the not knowing is what really tortured me. BUt just keep in mind that Palmetto is one of the best out there. They really are looking out for your case, and doing everything they can to get that sweet baby home.
Hang in there!!!!
I will be praying for your out.
Nikki
Post a Comment