Wednesday, May 09, 2007

She is Perfect

Our darling daughter slept through the night, from about 11pm till 8am. She is so smiley. She finally pooped, after over 36 hours. That had us worried. She can drink from a cup, water. She loves to do that. She ADORES other babies . . . we should have gotten 2!!! She loves riding in the Baby Bjorn. She loves looking in the mirror. She thinks her Dad is the best thing ever invented. She cannot sit up on her own yet, but is working hard. She plays like a champ. Her favorite toy in the crab from her Aunt Peggy and Uncle Curtis.

Our plane leaves tomorrow at 7am -- Aaack. We will try and get pictures up in a day or so.

Yippee!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so relieved you finally have her! Total relief will come when we hear that you are at home in Cambridge. Then the fun begins.
Cath

KarenK said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so happy for the three of you. After such a long journey, it is wonderful that you are finally together.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I am sobbing over here. I am so freaking happy!!!!!

Deni said...

Yippeee!!! Finally!!!!

Can't wait for the pictures (hint, hint). We're all so happy for you guys...

Anonymous said...

Yeah for the crab toy. I am glad none of us wore out the bubbles. We've been looking at pictures and video of Alice, so we can connect with you all there. See you soon. Love,
Peggy