This is just to report that it is Monday morning, and we are waiting for Pedro to bring Ana and Alice. We actually slept last night. I think we were so exhausted from all our adventures.
Tom and Cheryl, I have been sending good wishes your way since Cheryl left here on Thursday. We all will be so glad when you make it home to Cambridge and begin your lives together with Alice. Just sorry you won't all be with us in Palo Alto! Cath
Tom and Cheryl, I have been sending good wishes your way since Cheryl left here on Thursday. We all will be so glad when you make it home to Cambridge and begin your lives together with Alice. Just sorry you won't all be with us in Palo Alto! Cath
5 comments:
Dear Tom 'n Cheryl,
I'm thinking of you this morning, a very warm day in MontaRa,
with love
Caroline
Hi Cheryl, Tom & Alice,
I can't believe this day has finally arrived. I hope everything went smoothly. Lots and lots of love to you.
Megan G.
Tom and Cheryl,
I have been sending good wishes your way since Cheryl left here on Thursday. We all will be so glad when you make it home to Cambridge and begin your lives together with Alice. Just sorry you won't all be with us in Palo Alto!
Cath
Tom and Cheryl,
I have been sending good wishes your way since Cheryl left here on Thursday. We all will be so glad when you make it home to Cambridge and begin your lives together with Alice. Just sorry you won't all be with us in Palo Alto!
Cath
Dear Cheryl and Tom--
I can't wait to meet Alice and welcome all three of you back to the east coast.
Much love, Pam
Post a Comment