Here are some photos from the past month. Alice will be 9 months old tomorrow. Every day is a delight.
Here are Alice and Caro, after some hard playing. Caro and Clare came and took care of us when my back went out. We were supposed to go to Singing Beach with them and Brenda and Hazel this weekend, but alas, I couldn't find I-93. Seriously. We drove around Medford and Arlington for an hour (Ali was asleep in the backseat, so the trip was successful in that sense). Finally, I came home. Note to self: Zoom in on the map and actually look closely at it before printing it and getting in the car!
Ok, so we have yet to capture this on video, and this is the closest photo I can find that illustrates one of AliMay's poses. She turns her head slightly to the side, put her arms out by her side stiffly, and grimaces. When she first did it, Tom wanted to know if she was having a seizure, which cracked me up because I am pretty certain she learned this from him. For a while there, we could get her to do it on cue when we asked her: "Does the food make your body so strong?" But we haven't yet captured it on video. Trust me, it is hilarious.
I love this photo. The look of someone who will soon crawl, and is planning her escapades.
We went to Daniel's "Making Cancer Extinct" party, where he and Olivia loved all over Alice. She got a balloon, which provided days of entertainment. And she knew it was hers!
Ok, so we propped her up like so, but she is practising being on her hands and knees for the big times ahead.
A video only a mother could love. Caitlin patiently prepares Alice for a stunning career in lacrosse, like her aunt! Don't blink, or you might miss the overhead throw.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It looks like she definitely has the arm. I counted three overhand throws.
1 comment:
It looks like she definitely has the arm. I counted three overhand throws.
Post a Comment