So, Alice and I just dropped Tom off at the station so he can go get his folks. Alice, who LOVES to ride in the car in her carseat, was unusually fussy. She had her elephant like normal, had just been fed, changed, and these weren't tired cries. W hat was wrong? When we got home and started to walk in the house, she did her happy dance, but then kept looking around. Aha!
Mama and Dada aren't enough, after Maemae and Papa rode around next to her in the car and every room in the house was filled for a week with adoring fans.
Also, to everyone I have yet to return emails to . . . I am hoping for July!!! Know that I think of you all often, and very fondly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are missing Alice too! Our good friends sat through ALL our Alice pictures and stories at dinner tonight. It was hard to leave Boston and Cheryl,Tom and Alice.
Love and Hugs
Maemae and Papa
Post a Comment