Sunday, August 05, 2007
Skills
No pics or video yet, but do you remember two posts back when I wrote the words Alice and crawl in the same sentence? Well, today she did it! Four hand/knee coordinated movements forward. Since we have been told by Jennifer that acquiring this skill this is related to learning to read (in brain development) we are very happy to reach this milestone! And terrified. Tom is at the airport getting his folks for a visit. Wonder how they feel about shopping for and installing baby gates as a fun holiday activity???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, the gates.
Future owners of our home will wonder, why would someone drill holes into the door frames of such a beautiful old home. And, they will say, why are there four and five holes, where surely one would have sufficed?
I wish you better carprentry skills than those I'm burdoned with.
Post a Comment