I cannot achieve photo documentation, but all finger exploration points to us having a dracula daughter soon. By this of course I refer to the fact that I can feel the two top teeth to the right and left of the two center top teeth as they break through. When I told Tom, he was completely charmed. Enthusiastic, even. It's funny, because Alice blew a ton of raspberries before the two bottom teeth appeared, and then stopped. We have had nary a raspberry blown at us for weeks. Lots of smacky kisses though, which is very cute. But since yesterday, raspberries again. So I felt around upstairs and . . . baby dracula.
Alice's Abuela and Abuelo are visitng, so I probably won't get any pictures up till next week. I'll have to take some first, of course (bad mama).
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment