Thursday, November 29, 2007

Out of her teens already

Miss Alice went to the Doctor today and sure enough, she broke the 20lb barrier by 2 ounces. She needs to weigh 22lbs to make it into her next car seat (facing forward), and if she keeps eating the way she has been, we might be there by the end of 2007!

Sorry there are no photos today, I have tried to upload them to blogger twice today but they just keep disappearing. It is very strange. And annoying.

We had a great time in Houston visiting Abuelo and Abuela, Aunt Cailtin, Uncle Sean, and Aunt Elizabeth. It was funny, because Alice thought Elizabeth was super cool, while Elizabeth thought Cailtin was super cool . . . and I think they are all awesome!

This is going to be short today, as I have a cold. I have been on the brink of coming down with this cold for a month now, and it finally hit me after three late nights in a row. Someone is having a big birthday this week, and I think is feeling his age and wanted to stay up talking like we did in our youth. Talking with husband=good. Staying awake past 10pm=bad. And he worries that HE is the one getting old!

No comments: