Thursday, November 01, 2007

Store Bought vs. Home Made

Alice is so lucky. While we saw many cute costumes this Halloween, she was one of the few kids we saw in a homemade costume. Although I must admit that we cheated . . . my mom actually made the costume. And not this year, but 30+ years ago. For me. When she and my dad brought it up in September when they were here for Alice's birthday, Tom remembered that he had also been a black cat for Halloween. A family tradition! I hope you like it, cause you'll certainly be seeing this costume for the next couple of years. I suspect it might fit Alice until she is 3. After that . . . the pressure's on!!!



It was impossible to get a god picture. If only Halloween had been tonight--she was feeling 100% better today!



There she goes . . . I love this picture with the tail!



Lately it is really hard to get a good picture of her because all she wants to do is grab the camera!



Here she practises walking with Dada a current favorite past-time.



Our neighbor Roberta and her family had all the families with young kids on our circle over for pizza before trick or treating. It was so fun to meet everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Love the kitty cat costume!