Sorry there haven't been any holiday pictures. Tom and I got a second round of the cold, and various combinations of us being sick for 3 weeks . . . most nights I have been retreating to the bathtub with some Trollope. (Ha ha, get it? I crack myself up.)
Next on our agenda: I go to a conference for 4 days and Tom and Alice have some Dada/Daughter bonding. I might post the schedule I wrote for Tom once it is done . . . all I can tell you is that (a) he asked for it and (b) he seems to appreciate the level of detail.
Another new word of Alice's is: home.
Ok, I am off to Philadelphia, having done ZERO research on good restaurants. Bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's a great Belgian bar off of Market St called Elegy or something like that...great frites and beer.
Capogiro has wonderful gelato, there are a couple downtown. Off of Walnut, I think? Maybe?
Vegan cheesesteak at Gianna's Grille 507 6th street. Also vegan pizza. A must-stop when we're in Philadelphia.
My favorite restaurant in the WORLD - Horizons - super posh AMAZING expensive but worth it high class vegan dining. SUPER fancy, like nothing else in the world. www.horizonsphiladelphia.com on 7th street. MUST go!
Post a Comment