So we had a terrific Holiday in Florida where it was 80 degrees!!! The only downside was that Tom and I both had massive head colds, and Alice got Pink eye on the last day and has since come down with her own massive head cold. Where better for parents to get sick though then near Grandparents and an Aunt and Uncle happy to hang with the most adorable toddler in the universe.
I'll post pictures in the next couple of days. I finally got the walking videos up tonight, so go back a day or two to see those and find out which week won the When will Alice walk? poll.
Her new bigs things, now that she is 15 months old, are first of all . . . two word sentences:
Mama, diaper.
What's this?
Nite nite, Dada.
Now, I don't know that the average person on the street would recognize the linguistic gymnastics . . . needless to say her doting parents are awfully proud.
Alice now will at times sit on our laps for almost an entire book. A huge step for this busy person.
She has also been incredibly interested this week in eating things from bowls and trying to use a spoon. Tom an I are about to get a lot more intimate with floor cleaning implements than we have to date.
Finally, I am off to bed because I ended up getting 2 colds in a row, and that means I have been sick about 4-5 times in the past 4 months. No good! So today we got flu shots, and this week we all started taking Juice Plus which for my mom has meant no colds during the 16 months she has been taking the product (and she is a Kindergarten teacher, so that is no mean feat!) . . . so cross your fingers that this becomes a blog about how healthy we all are all the time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment