Friday, January 04, 2008

When will Alice walk: And the winner is . . .

although technically she took a couple of steps in Tampa, she was really and truly walking between Tom and I tonight, multiple iterations, and seemed to get what the goal was and think it was cool. So whoever voted for the week of December 31st, you won! I almost had to extend the poll, but Tom and I, with a nod to the Florida steps, both are now terrified that she is about to take off! So that alone lets you know how real these steps were.

1 comment:

Brian Hinshaw said...

Now the fun begins, and now the real horror starts. Soon you will discover that the number of things that can be grabbed, clutched, dropped, etc. has not doubled but expanded by a factor equal to height plus wingspan plus tip-toes.

Woe betide the dust jackets of hardcover books, for they shall be ripped and chawed and colored-upon.

Another tip: magazines and the advertising circulars from newspaper are HIGHLY slippery!

And private memo to Alice: a kitchen chair makes an excellent pushcart.