Snuggling with Maemae.
Ok, so do you remember the Ma-na-ma-na song from the Muppets? Well, that is what Alice says when she wants to hear music.
This toy is so special (read: noisy), it gets to stay at Maemae and Papa's house all the time.
Playing 'I'm gonna get you' with Mama.
So after the mind-boggling amount of progress Papa made as far as getting Alice to go down in her crib, I decided to not only continue the trend but up the ante while in Florida: no more coming into our bed at night. This was definitely one of those "this will hurt me more than it hurts you" scenarios, as I so vry much miss her snuggly little self. But she was waking up, coming to our bed, and then having a heck of a time getting back to sleep. Now, I can just sing a few pathetically off-key repetitions of Twinkle Twinkle and she is back to sleep.
One night, she had to have every single stuffed animal in he room in her bed. Her teeny tiny bed. Kids: can you find Alice in this picture?
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...mahna mahna is an Ally favorite - for a long time it was the thing to calm her down!
Post a Comment