Here at Mc2Family we are very much enjoying the fact that it is light later in the evening. I so wish I had kept filming, as this game went on for a while! It seemed repetitive to keep filming at the time, but I could watch it forever.
Two of my favorite people!
In other news, Alice has begun to sing. Bill and Sally (and Greg and Laura) invited us over for dinner this past weekend. Bill is Tom's stepfather's stepson, which I believe means he is Tom's stepbrother . . . While we were there, Alice was sitting on my lap after dinner and started singing a Mama Song. "Mamamaaaaa mamamama maaaa maaaaa mamamama . . ." You get the idea. These are the moments when I think of, was it Asimov who wrote about everyone's life, every moment being recorded. How would I love to have that song on record. Of course other moments, not so much!
Tom has also been teaching her The Shark Song. It is sung in the bath (where the shark lives), and I hope to record it soon. The lyrics are something along the lines of:
The shark swims
at night time
while sleeping
Right now they are practicing the melody, and Alice can sing:
La la la
And sometimes she can even sing:
La la la
la la la
As for talking, right now she speaks often of the loud noises in her world. The vacuum is loud. The dustbuster is loud. The coffee grinder and blender are both loud. Trucks are loud. Just in case you were wondering, sometimes the tea kettle is loud.
2 comments:
Your next assignment is to get the singing up on your blog!
I can't get enough of this video. :)
Do it again Daddy! It is so cute.
Peggy
Post a Comment