Monday, May 12, 2008

eh peh

Alice woke up this morning telling us over again over again eh peh eh peh eh peh. She was soooo snuggly this morning, and smiley too. Finally I asked her: Happy? Yeah! she said. a pay a pay!

Whether or not that was what she was trying to tell us, I am glad she agreed. I'll post pictures tonight, I just didn't want to forget this story.

Update: We were lying in bed together tonight us three, reading nite nite books, and Alice was deliriously happy to be in the big bed between us, and kept kissing us over and over. a pay, she said again. Life is perfect!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful photo! Happy Mother's Day! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Becky said...

That is so sweet! What an awesome new word for Alice!

Julie P said...

How sweet. Thanks for sharing this with us.

lafemmestephanie said...

It's true you guys look completely eh peh here.