Sorry for the delay in posts. We were in Texas and Florida and are now back. I am pretty overwhelmed at work with projects--all good but just too much at once. And it is different now that I want to rush home to my sweeties. In fact, I am posting from work now as I try and get out the door to go get Miss Alice. I have tons of cute pics to post from the trip, just not sure when I will get to it. Tonight we will be trying to figure out how I can get all my work done and exercise and spend time with the family!!! Major strategic planning!!! Wish us luck.
Oh, and on the house front, we are taking a well-deserved break! I think we just haven't found THE ONE yet . . . stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to know everything is A-OK just busy. I so know what you are saying about liking work, but wanting to be with Alice and Tom. I feel the same way about my family, and this fabulous wether doesn't help. And please share with me any of your ideas / planning on how to fit in exercise, family time, work, and couple time. We still don't have it figured out.
I've been wondering about your house search sorry to hear you have not found what you want yet, but happy you are not giving up, just taking a break.
Take Care!
Post a Comment