Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Adult Conversation!

Our 2nd day in San Francisco the J-H's lent us their car and we zipped down to Palo Alto. Tom and Alice hung out while I had lunch with my friends. Of course we forgot to take a picture! But we did get LOTS of pictures of Alice enjoying all the construction taking place on campus. Backhoes galore! While Tom and Alice were admiring the backhoes, they were approached by Sam and Tilda, who although they had never met my family recognized them from the blog. V cool. It turns out Sam and her family were moving to Paris that weekend! So we gave them a ride back to the city so we could catch up. I didn't remotely get to see everyone I wanted to, or spend enough times with those I did see, but still it was wonderful to be back!



Backhoes. . .



Are riveting.



And apparently everywhere!



We visited the Creative Writing Deparment and got to see Ryan who was holding down the fort.



Future student? No pressure! Your parents certainly didn't attend such schools as this!



I am always curious as to ALice's comfort level and how far she will roam from us. When backhoes are involved, pretty far as you can see.







No comments: