Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New baby Mayra

One of Alice's caregivers gave her a baby doll for her birthday today. Tonight Tom and I got teary as she named her baby Mayra, fed her a bottle, rocked and snuggled her, then put her in the highchair and lovingly fed her from Tom's plate. I have video that I will try to upload soon. In the meantime, more duck trip pictures.










I couldn't find the wrapping paper I had put in a 'safe place' so Alice couldn't get to it. These are old maps and train schedules from California.


When Alice draws a picture, it is inevitably of an airplane.


Alice snuggles her Dada before tackling the pile of presents. She wasn't very interested in the cupcakes.

A favorite gift from Maemae and Papa.


Birthday wishes from Abuela and Abuelo, with stories of all the construction vehicles roaming around Houston (and yes, they do have power again, finally!).


What Mama hopes will be an educational read. (The biting isn't an issue, now it is hitting).


Oh. my. goodness.

Happy Birthday my darling two year old!

No comments: