Here are Alice and Papa having a contemplative moment, right before . . .
a medical intervention. In the past, runny nose plus pulling out your pony = pink eye. Not anymore . . .
It is so awesome having my Dad here. Really, I think that a ratio of 3 adults to 1 child is about right. Preferably 4 adults, though, Maemae : ). For instance, one adult is with Alice, one adult cooks, one adult picks up. Except in this case, everytime I turn around my dad is doing it all: dishes, cooking, playing with Alice, laundry. He is amazing! (Much like my husband, actually. I guess you do end up marrying your parents. So to speak).
Tomorrow we have our 2nd social worker appointment for Alice's readoption. It will be cool for my dad to witness part of the process. Then I will head off to work, and Tom will head to the Athaenaeum to write. And Papa and Alice will rock out at home waiting for it to snow. Dad is threatening/offering to take Alice to Florida next week so she can get some sunshine. We'll see if he does it, after the snow starts!!!!
Confidential to Michelle and Steve and Sabrina: Any advice???
1 comment:
Alice is so very adorable - and she has the same haircut I do! Hope she recovers from sniffles soon. :)
Post a Comment