My special friend Jupey. She and I used to snuggle snuggle snuggle. After being away for a year, it took a couple of days but soon we were snuggle friends again. Jupey is so special.
Alice and Justy got a lot of practice taking turns on this little red car. When Alice got mad, she would say "Ba-bao!" Which kind of sounded like a comic book Kapow!
Otis made an appearance from Tennessee and regaled the crowd with his juggling prowess.
We also saw Otis and Zondie on the Cape after we got back. Ever since then (for weeks now) Alice has been talking about how Otis juggles, Zondie has a baby in her belly, and we pet Zuka the dog "Nice, Nice."
Tomorrow, amateur party video!
2 comments:
BTW Becky is an expert juggler so if you want lessons or just a show for Alice let us know on our next play date and Becky will be happy to perform!
oh my goodness!!! I wish I could meet her!!
We have just started the adoption process! Are using Wide Horizons. Have you heard of them?
Hope you guys are well!
Kaui
Post a Comment