Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Why we are so lucky

Our friends and hosts in San Francisco threw a July 4th bash while we were there. Which I documented. But for some reason I cannot get the video to upload. So rather then spend a third night struggling, I'll finally keep going on my posts. It was so generous of the Johnson Herrells to open their home, and so wonderful to see our friends. Because we left California before Alice came home, everyone was meeting her in person for the first time.



And she REALLY enjoyed meeting them! Especially Owen.



I love this picture with a caped Jupey striding by in the background.



Did I mention how much Alice enjoyed meeting Owen?



And Millie the dog?



And Owen's nose?



I cannot help posting so many cute pictures of Alice and Owen. He is such a love, and Alice just couldn't get enough of him.



I think she missed all the babies at daycare, and Owen was her her fix.



She took a break during the party to go for a ride.



Wonder where she learned to talk on the phone while driving? (For the record, I am always hands free).



What can I say but bless Adam's heart. He got all the kids on the couch for some pictures. You can imagine how hard that was!









Tired, yet happy.

No comments: